Monday, December 19, 2011

The Amazing Avocado!

This chart is basically here in this blog to show you why my guacamole has one ingredient.  Why mess with this beautiful creation?  Find yourself a nice ripe one...or buy some green ones and wait for them to ripen.  It doesn't take long.  You'll want it to be an greenish/brownish/blackish color.  Slice it through the middle..either long or side ways.  I usually stab the giant seed and pull it out.  BE CAREFUL!  Then carefully scrape out everything else...yes, everything.  Especially the bright green colored stuff close to the skin (that has the MOST nutrients)!  Smash it all up until it's creamy and a little chunky...and eat it with crackers or blue corn chips.  Seriously...try it with nothing in it!  Look into all of the health benefits....and trust me, you'll be eating one of these bad boys everyday like my husband and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment